Welcomeour website. Please create a new account or login to unlock more features. Welcomeour website. Please create a new account or login to unlock more features.
Login and experience one of the greatest funrealm that currently exists. Equip your character with strong equipment and who knows? You may become our strongest hero! create a new account or login
! How to connect
1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it (legally) from here: Windows or Mac. Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 3.3.5 (build 12340). Patch mirrors can be found here.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.